Succeed on international markets
Get better search engine rankings for a given market, and become more accessible and easier for your customers to find!
Successful expansion of your products or services to international markets requires not only quality translation and localisation of websites and e-shops, but also SEO translation, i.e. the use of appropriate key words and phrases for a given market, target group and field in the target language.
How does SEO translation work?
- Source page – we will analyse and translate the source page.
- Keywords – keywords and phrases are analysed for a given field and market.
- Consultation – then these keywords are consulted with the customer.
- Translation – this is followed by translation of source texts and implementation of keywords according to SEO requirements.
- Proofreading – the last step is to perform proofreading by a native speaker of the target language to achieve accuracy and ensure adequate quality.