- Your own PC and excellent PC skills
- Internet access and a mobile phone
- language education in the field of translation and interpreting or other language education
- university education, or secondary school education + 2 to 3 years of translation and/or proofreading experience (language exam at the minimum level of the General State Exam – CAE)
- Professional qualifications , education or experience in a specific field
- CAT tool experience a plus
- a regular flow of work
- training in the use of translation software programs
- cooperation with the leading language agency in Central and Eastern Europe
- feedback in the form of proofreading and proofreaders’ comments
If you fulfil the specified requirements, please do not hesitate to complete our questionnaire.
If your language combination and specialisations correspond to our needs, we will contact you within three weeks at the latest. If we do not contact you, it means that we currently have enough suppliers for your language combination. However, we will keep your details on file in our database of potential suppliers and may contact you in the future if your services are needed.